Bellos is a member of the Malonian race, and is a contestant in the seventh Presidian.
As he grew up on his Malonian homeworld, Bellos heard tales from his great-grandfather, Trome, of his victory in the Fifth Presidian, and how he had killed a human contestant despite his pleading for mercy and taken his breastplate armour. Some time prior to the Seventh Presidian, Bellos inherited the human's armour from Trome (presumably after his passing).
When Bellos won the six-way hunt that determined who among their people would be chosen to be their contestant in the seventh Presidian, the Malonian desired victory so much that he decided to bring his hoodaya with him to assist in the hunting of the other contestants, despite it being against the rules.
Bellos came up with a plan to teleport his hoods into the labyrinth; as soon as his guide entered the labyrinth's co-ordinates into the teleporter, Bellos knocked him out and had an ally prepare a teleporter to send them one by one to his location. After all of the hoods were transported, Bellos' ally then teleported another teleporter to their location so that Bellos could send the hoods back to their world to avoid them being discovered after the Presidian was over.
- Expert Hunter: As a Malonian, Bellos comes from a species of trophy collectors who specialise in hunting a variety of game. Bellos himself is widely regarded as the most lethal hunter in the galaxy.
- Expert Combatant: To Be Added.
- Blade Mastery: To Be Added.
- Amorphic Physiology: Like the rest of his species, Bellos has the ability to alter his physical shape, allowing him to appear as a tall, muscular man, so as to facilitate usage of door handles and weapons made for the human form. In addition he has formed a large pair of horns to increase his look of ferocity.
To Be Added.
- Teleporter: To Be Added.
- Roman Centurion Breastplate: Granted to Bellos by his grandfather, which he took from a Roman centurion in the fifth Presidian, Bellos wears the golden breastplate on his chest as a form of protection.
- Bellos's great-grandfather was the victor of the fifth Presidian.
- Because the Presidian takes place roughly every 1,000 Earth years, this implies that either Bellos' species are long-living, or it is a shorthand for great-great-great (and so on) grandfather.